PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - SCAM ALERT!
It has come to New River Light and Power's attention that several of our customers have received telephone calls from a person claiming to be a contractor working for NRLP. Their claim is that the customer's power will be cut off if payment arrangements are not made immediately.
• NRLP does not employ contractors to contact customers.
• NRLP does not phone customers regarding delinquency.
• NRLP's telephone number is a local number (828-264-3671).
If you receive a call from someone claiming to represent NRLP, please contact Boone Police at 828-268-6900.
If you have any questions or seek additional information relating to this scam please contact
NRLP at 828-264-3671.
New River Light and Power DOES NOT accept credit card payments via email. NEVER send credit card data via email or the contact form.
Provided by ElectriCities of North Carolina, Inc.
Please visit us at our original location.
Remember NRLP offers the following - click on the topic for more information:
• Pay your bill online using eCheck, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
• Automatic Bank Draft
• Good Neighbor Round Up Program available to help those less fortunate in our community
• NRLP Notifications such as Payment Reminders, Severe Weather and Special Alerts via text or email
• FREE Energy Efficiency Kits, stop by the office and receive yours today
- You can update your contact information by clicking here.
|Recent Customer Correspondence:|
Phone: (828) 264-3671 (including new service and billing)
FAX: (828) 262-6726
146 Faculty St. Extension
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday; excluding holidays
Phone: (828) 264-8621 (including outages and 24 hour emergency repair)
220 Winkler's Creek Road
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us.
Follow us for updated information and/or outages: