We have returned to our original location.
Remember NRLP offers the following - click on the topic for more information:
• Pay your bill online using eCheck, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
• Automatic Bank Draft
• Good Neighbor Round Up Program available to help those less fortunate in our community
• NRLP Notifications such as Payment Reminders, Severe Weather and Special Alerts via text or email
• FREE Energy Efficiency Kits, stop by the office and receive yours today
- You can update your contact information by clicking here.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - SCAM ALERT!
It has come to New River Light and Power's attention that several of our customers have received telephone calls from a person claiming to be a contractor working for NRLP. Their claim is that the customer's power will be cut off if payment arrangements are not made immediately.
• NRLP does not employ contractors to contact customers.
• NRLP does not phone customers regarding delinquency.
• NRLP's telephone number is a local number (828-264-3671).
If you receive a call from someone claiming to represent NRLP, please contact Boone Police at 828-268-6900.
If you have any questions or seek additional information relating to this scam please contact
NRLP at 828-264-3671.
New River Light and Power DOES NOT accept credit card payments via email. NEVER send credit card data via email or the contact form.
|Recent Customer Correspondence:|
Phone: (828) 264-3671 (including new service and billing)
FAX: (828) 262-6726
146 Faculty St. Extension
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday; excluding holidays
Phone: (828) 264-8621 (including outages and 24 hour emergency repair)
220 Winkler's Creek Road
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us.
Follow us for updated information and/or outages: