NRLP Good Neighbor Round Up Program
Winter is upon us, many in our community will struggle to keep their homes warm.
NRLP continues to partner with the Hospitality House of Boone to offer the NRLP Good Neighbor Round Up Program.
Click here for more information and sign up today.
• Customer Portal, see the video below for information
• Pay your bill online using eCheck, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
• Update your contact information
• Automatic Bank Draft (PDF)
• Good Neighbor Round Up Program available to help those less fortunate in our community
• NRLP Notifications (PDF): How to set up; Payment Reminders, Severe Weather, & Special Alerts via text or email
• 100 + Ways to Conserve Resources
Several customers have received telephone calls from a person claiming to be a contractor working for NRLP. Their claim is that the customer's power will be cut off if payment arrangements are not made immediately.
• NRLP does not employ contractors to contact customers.
• NRLP does not phone customers regarding delinquency.
• NRLP's telephone number is a local number (828-264-3671).
If you receive a call from someone claiming to represent NRLP, please contact Boone Police at 828-268-6900.
If you have any questions or seek additional information relating to this scam please contact NRLP at 828-264-3671.
New River Light and Power DOES NOT accept credit card payments via email. NEVER send credit card data via email or the contact form.