In celebration of 100 years, NRLP will be:
• Purchasing 100 trees to be planted during the week of April 20th in various locations throughout the community.
• Hosting an Anniversary Celebration and Tree Dedication on Thursday September 10th.
NRLP throughout the years – click here to see a historical timeline.
100 + Ways to Conserve Resources!
NRLP has come up with a list of ways to help reduce costs while helping
to save precious resources. Click here to view the list.
Remember NRLP offers the following services; click on the topic for more information:
• Pay your bill online using eCheck, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
• Automatic Bank Draft
• Good Neighbor Round Up Program available to help those less fortunate in our community
• NRLP Notifications such as Payment Reminders, Severe Weather and Special Alerts via text or email
• FREE Energy Surveys, call to schedule an appointment
• FREE Energy Efficiency Kits, stop by the office and receive yours today
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - SCAM ALERT!
It has come to New River Light and Power's attention that several of our customers have received telephone calls from a person claiming to be a contractor working for NRLP. Their claim is that the customer's power will be cut off if payment arrangements are not made immediately.
• NRLP does not employ contractors to contact customers.
• NRLP does not phone customers regarding delinquency.
• NRLP's telephone number is a local number (828-264-3671).
If you receive a call from someone claiming to represent NRLP, please contact Boone Police at 828-268-6900.
If you have any questions or seek additional information relating to this scam please contact NRLP at 828-264-3671.
|Recent Customer Correspondence:|
(828) 264-3671 Customer Service (including New Services and Billing)
(828) 264-8621 Outages, 24 Hour Emergency Repair
NRLP is located on the corner of Faculty Street Extension and Winkler's Creek Road behind Wendy's and Bojangles'.
146 Faculty St. Extension
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday; excluding holidays
220 Winkler's Creek Road
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us.