NRLP Needs Your Input!
New River Light and Power is gathering customer feedback to help
us understand what services we could provide as we move forward.
You are invited to complete this survey by clicking here.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - SCAM ALERT!
It has come to New River Light and Power's attention that several of our customers have received telephone calls from a person claiming to be a contractor working for NRLP. Their claim is that the customer's power will be cut off if payment arrangements are not made immediately.
• NRLP does not employ contractors to contact customers.
• NRLP does not phone customers regarding delinquency.
• NRLP's telephone number is a local number (828-264-3671).
If you receive a call from someone claiming to represent NRLP, please contact Boone Police at 828-268-6900.
If you have any questions or seek additional information relating to this scam please contact
NRLP at 828-264-3671.
Remember NRLP offers the following - click on the topic for more information:
• Pay your bill online using eCheck, Visa, MasterCard or Discover
• Automatic Bank Draft
• Good Neighbor Round Up Program available to help those less fortunate in our community
• NRLP Notifications such as Payment Reminders, Severe Weather and Special Alerts via text or email
• FREE Energy Surveys, call to schedule an appointment
• FREE Energy Efficiency Kits, stop by the office and receive yours today
|Recent Customer Correspondence:|
(828) 264-3671 Customer Service (including New Services and Billing)
(828) 264-8621 Outages, 24 Hour Emergency Repair
NRLP is located on the corner of Faculty Street Extension and Winkler's Creek Road behind Wendy's and Bojangles'.
146 Faculty St. Extension
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday; excluding holidays
220 Winkler's Creek Road
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us.